Free CPD certified course for healthcare professionals
We have put together an extensive learning platform which gives you all the tools you need to become confident in seeing patients who are prescribed medical cannabis. This pathway is for healthcare professionals who would like an extensive online learning experience.
- Understand the role of endogenous and phytocannabinoids, and how they work to affect a range of bodily systems and symptoms
- Appreciate how the absorption, distribution, metabolism and excretion of cannabinoids affect treatment choices and other medicines
- Understand the evidence and practicalities for treating the following with medical cannabis:
- Migraines & chronic headaches
- Chemotherapy induced nausea and vomiting
- Chronic non-cancer pain
- Anxiety disorders
- Sleep disorders
- Pain in inflammatory conditions
Free 30-minute online medical cannabis awareness session for healthcare professionals
This pathway is for healthcare professionals who would like a more general overview of medical cannabis and the opportunity to speak to a senior clinician working within the medical cannabis industry.
Meet with a senior clinician over Microsoft Teams and learn about what medical cannabis is, who Sapphire Medical Clinics are and how medical cannabis is going to change the health and wellbeing space for years to come. Limited to 10 spaces per session.
Please contact us if you would like to book a session for a larger group.
Note: These sessions are for healthcare professionals only and you will be required to provide a work email address when booking.
Book your place here
Register to get access to our eLearning content
Our certified content is available to registered learners.